Thursday, January 19, 2012

Is Blogging for everyone?

Last night I was chatting with my friend Abie, just exchanging hi and hello's, until we talk about blogging, I was amazed that she has a lot of it! She said this occupy her spare time when not working and not doing mommy work with a wifey work on the side, Whew! just can't imagine how she do that! Sure she has a very good time management plan!  Anyways as she shares to me that while enjoying blogging she also earns money from it, no wonder a lot of people on the net keep saying that blogging is good, she told me to give it a try, but i told her that i try it many times but i failed to continue updating my blog. After that conversation I said to myself Blogging is not for me, I don't have that much to say about things, i don't have interesting stories to share and also I'm not good in writing, even my sister Myric once told me to give it a try, by the way she has a nice blog and I enjoy reading it, but then after creating one, I ended up browsing others, hehehe. Now again I will try to create My Own Little Space, this way I can share a little bit of me, and hope others will enjoy reading it.

2 comments:

  1. Yep! Letter cut outs yung ginamit ko. I recieved a lot of crafting materials last Christmas, so yun yung mga ginagamit ko. BTW, I learned from blogging that if you comment back, it is better to comment on your friend's page.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are tagged via post! Come join the fun if you like!

    http://myownlittlespace-myra.blogspot.com/2012/01/last-night-i-was-chatting-with-my.html

    ReplyDelete